Agriculture Departmental activities:
I . Organisation of Field Days
- Implementation of Strategy with reference to gaps identified in Major crops
- Use of Organic Manure/ Green Manure
- Fertilisation Application including micro nutrients as per Soil test data
- Excess Nitrogen use reduction.
- Balancing P&K Fertilizers.
- Bio fertilisers Use.
- IPM Concept.
- Bio Agents use.
- Reduction in Pesticide usage.
- Adoption Water management.
- Crop substitution cropping intensity.
II . Crop cuts and Evaluation in relation to bench mark productivity on Day/Joining and Productivity on crop cuts at end of season/Year.
- Quality Control ( No. of Raids , No. of Seized , no of cases filed.)
III . Crisis Forecast and Management.
|sl.no.||Name||Designation||Mobile No.||Email ID.|
|1||Uppuluri Jyothirmayi||District Agriculture Officer||728894490|